Due to COVID-19, programs and experiences described on this page may not be offered this season or will be offered in a modified form. If you have any questions, please call us at 315.686.4104.
We encourage visitors to plan for at least 1.5 hours to visit the Museum. The Museum campus and exhibit buildings are wheelchair-accessible, with paved paths meandering between our buildings across beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens. A limited number of complimentary wheelchairs are available at the Museum.
A 30-minute walking tour of the 1903 houseboat La Duchesse is available through one of our special Admission Packages and visitors must sign up in advance at the Admission Desk upon arrival. La Duchesse tours occur at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. La Duchesse is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Museum & Museum Store Hours of Operation: 9-5pm six days a week through October 11th, closed Wednesdays. Weekends only from October 11-31. Our online store is open 24/7!
- If you are scheduled for one of our Ride the River speedboat rides, please arrive at the Museum at least 30 minutes before your ride time.
- Skiff rowing is only available during July and August
- Tuesday Night Sailing & Rowing is only available during July and August
- Neither smoking nor pets are permitted anywhere on the Museum Campus. Service animals are permitted in accordance with the ADA.
2021 Admission Rates and Packages
*The Blue Star Museums Admission is for a military ID holder and up to five family members. The military ID holder can be either active duty service member or other dependent family member with the appropriate ID card. The active duty member does not have to be present for family members to use the program. Presented by National Endowment For the Arts and Blue Star Families, for more information on the Blue Star Museums Program visit: https://www.arts.gov/national-initiatives/blue-star-museums.
Group tours welcomed; more information here.