Due to COVID-19, programs and experiences described on this page may not be offered this season or will be offered in a modified form. If you have any questions, please call us at 315.686.4104.
- Please note that all on-water programs are weather-dependent, and the Museum reserves the right to cancel and re-book boat rides. Refund policy: For a full refund, please contact us 48 hours in advance. In the event that the Museum needs to cancel your ride due to weather, we will reschedule your ride or refund the relevant portion of your admissions.
- Museum captains are licensed Master Mariners by the United States Coast Guard (U.S.C.G.). Our captains are not paid and volunteer their time to ABM. Tipping is at the guest’s discretion.
- Museum vessels and equipment are inspected annually by the U.S.C.G.
Please arrive at the Museum at least 30 minutes before your scheduled ride!
- Museum visitors can reserve a seat aboard our sleek 30′ triple cockpit Hacker Craft for a unique 45 minute ride on the River.
- Available daily at 9:30 a.m. / 11:00 a.m. / 1:00 p.m. / 2:30 p.m. / 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum of 6 passengers per ride.
- Reservations can be made at the Admissions Desk upon arrival to the Museum or by phone: 315-686-4104. Phone reservations must be accompanied by full payment.
- Ride the River prices:
- Non – Members (includes admission to ABM): $35 adults / $30 youth (7-17) / $25 children (6 & under)
- Members: $25 per person
- All rides originate from and end at the Antique Boat Museum docks. No stopping along the route is permitted.
- *Please note that our dock lift enables handicapped individuals to be easily and comfortably lifted into the ride boats. Please call ahead should use of the lift be required. Learn more about our dock lift here.