We welcome Group Tours for guided and self-guided exploration of our campus and exhibit buildings. Guided tours must be scheduled at least one week in advance and all groups should confirm their arrival time 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date. Please notify us if you are going to arrive early or late.
- Your tour guide and driver will receive complimentary admission
- Groups should plan on spending at least 1.5-2 hours at the Museum. Visits including La Duchesse should add an additional half hour for groups of 10-49 and one hour for groups of 50 or more.
- Don’t forget to leave time for the Museum Store!
- Group tours have the choice of a Self-Guided tour or a Guided tour led by one of our Volunteer Docents and adding a tour of La Duchesse.
- La Duchesse tours run on a strict schedule with 15 people per tour, groups arriving late may have their La Duchesse tour cancelled with no refund.
- Our expertly trained Volunteer Docents will share factual history and their personal stories of the Museum and the 1000 Islands Region
- Group Tours and Self-Guided Tours are subject to black out dates; no tours are offered during our Annual Antique Boat Show and Auction, 1000 Islands Family Day, 1000 Islands Concours d’Elegance, and Need for Speed events.
- A $50 deposit is required at time of booking. The deposit will be applied to the group’s overall admissions fee. Groups cancelling with less than 72 hours of notice forfeit the deposit.
For more information, please contact:
Amy Denesha; email@example.com; 315-686-4104 x250
ABM has hosted groups from the following tour operators in the past: