We encourage visitors to plan for at least 1.5 hours to visit the Museum. The Museum campus and exhibit buildings are wheelchair-accessible, with paved paths meandering between our buildings across beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens. A limited number of complimentary wheelchairs are available at the Museum.
A 30-minute walking tour of the 1903 houseboat La Duchesse is available through one of our special Admission Packages and visitors must sign up in advance at the Admission Desk upon arrival. La Duchesse tours occur every hour from 10:30-3:30pm. La Duchesse is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Museum Hours of Operation: Closed for the season. The administrative offices remain open year-round Monday-Friday 9-5pm. Our online store is open 24/7!
- La Duchesse Tours and Ride the River start Memorial Day Weekend.
- If you are scheduled for one of our Ride the River speedboat rides, please arrive at the Museum at least 30 minutes before your ride time.
- Skiff rowing is only available during July and August
- Tuesday Night Sailing & Rowing is only available during July and August
- Neither smoking nor pets are permitted anywhere on the Museum Campus. Service animals are permitted in accordance with the ADA.
2022 Admission Rates and Packages
Group tours welcomed; more information here.