Our friendly Staff Team will welcome you to ABM and ensure you have the most pleasant experience possible. We have implemented strict daily cleaning protocols for all high-traffic spaces and surfaces. Following statewide guidelines, face masks are required inside buildings at all times and outdoors when within six feet of other guests. If you don’t have a mask, our Admissions Team will provide you with a disposable one. Attractive nautical themed masks are also available for purchase in the Museum Store.
We welcome Group Tours for guided and self-guided exploration of our campus and exhibit buildings. It is recommended that you schedule your group at least one week in advance and confirm your arrival time 48 hours prior to your visit. Please notify us if you are going to arrive early or late. To ensure social distancing, tour groups will be broken down into multiple groups of eight (8) each.
· Your tour guide and driver will receive complimentary admission
· Groups should plan on spending at least 1.5-2 hours at the Museum
· Don’t forget to leave time for the Museum Store!
· Group tours have the choice of a Self-Guided tour or a Guided tour led by one of our Volunteer Docents
· A private tour of La Duchesse is included for Guided Tours only
· Our expertly trained Volunteer Docents will share factual history and their personal stories of the Museum and the 1000 Islands Region
· Group Tours and Self-Guided Tours are subject to black out dates; no tours are offered during our Annual Antique Boat Show and Auction which occurs every year on the first Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August
A $50 deposit is required at time of booking. The deposit will be applied to the group’s overall admissions fee.
For more information, please contact:
Hope Marshall; email@example.com; 315-686-4104 x256
ABM has hosted groups from the following tour operators in the past: