- Please note that all on-water programs are weather-dependent, and the Museum reserves the right to cancel and re-book boat rides due to weather and/or mechanical issues.
- Refund policy: In the event that the Museum needs to cancel your ride due to weather, we will reschedule your ride or refund the fees according to our refund policy. Due to the limited number of runs and economics of operation, there are no refunds for passenger cancellations.
- Museum captains are licensed Master Mariners by the United States Coast Guard (U.S.C.G.). Our captains are not paid and volunteer their time to ABM. Tipping is at the guest’s discretion.
- Museum vessels and equipment are inspected annually by the U.S.C.G.
To learn more about Pardon Me, click here.
Join us for a unique experience aboard our 1948 48′ Hutchinson runabout Pardon Me!
- The experience will take place Wednesday and Saturday afternoons between 1-3pm.
- 40-minute experience allows for boarding, disembarking, brief history on Pardon Me and her engine, photo and video opportunities, and approximately 20 minutes with the vessel underway on the River for up to 6 passengers.
- Cost: $300 per seat. A private Pardon Me ride can be booked for a total of $1800.
- When purchasing individual tickets, Pardon Me must go out with a full 6-passenger load in order to cover the cost of her required fuels. Pardon Me runs on 100-octane aviation fuel and non-ethanol 90-octane boat fuel.
- The Museum will assist in coordinating groups of less than 6 but makes no guarantee to fill the seats.
- Passengers have the option to split the cost of the remaining unfilled seats if they would still like to go out. 48 hours’ notice will be given regarding the status of any unfilled seats.
- 5 passengers: $360 per seat
- 4 passengers: $450 per seat
- 3 passengers: $600 per seat
- Reservations must be made in advance.
Payment is due prior to your ride departing or when all six seats have been filled.
To book an experience on Pardon Me, please contact Matt Perrin at 315.686.4104 ext. 247 or email@example.com with your preferred Wednesday or Saturday date and number of seats requested.