We encourage visitors to plan for at least 1.5 hours to visit the Museum. The Museum campus and exhibit buildings are wheelchair-accessible, with paved paths meandering between our buildings across beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens. A limited number of complimentary wheelchairs are available at the Museum.
A 30-minute walking tour of the 1903 houseboat La Duchesse is available through one of our special Admission Packages and visitors must sign up in advance at the Admission Desk upon arrival. La Duchesse is not wheelchair-accessible or available for group tours.
- Museum & Museum Store Hours of Operation: 9 a.m – 5 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays through October
- Last day open for the season: October 28, 2018
- Skiff rowing is only available during July and August
- Tuesday Night Sailing & Rowing is only available during July and August
- Neither smoking nor pets are permitted anywhere on the Museum Campus. Service animals are permitted in accordance with the ADA.
Group tours welcomed; more information here.