Saturday, June 8th
FREE ADMISSION / Museum Open 9 – 5 / Event Activities 10 – 3
- Activities, crafts, and games for kids
- $5 boat rides 10 – 3
- Light picnic lunch for nominal fee (while supplies last)
- Tour ABM galleries and preview new exhibits
- Learn about ABM summer educational programs
- Local organizations present to promote summer activities including: US Coast Guard Auxiliary, TI Arts Center, Clayton Opera House, Save The River, Thousand Island Land Trust, Friends of Hawn Library, Home Again Alpacas, Classic Island Cruises, Minna Anthony Commons Nature Center, Aquatarium, TIERS, Clayton Chamber of Commerce and more!