A strong tradition of giving has transformed a small town museum into the largest freshwater nautical Museum in the world with a collection of over 320 boats, a significant archive and a beautiful riverside campus. Gifts from Members, Friends of the Museum, Benefactors and the time and talent of dedicated volunteers not only support the work of Museum of today, but also ensure its place in the world for generations to come.
Abiding generosity in the form of Membership, Friends of the Museum, Annual Giving, Volunteering, restricted donations and planned giving are critical in sustaining the mission of this Museum. We accept with great gratitude gifts of any size, Memberships at any level, planned giving of all types and volunteers of all ages.
Friends Membership Benefits
• Free admission to the Museum including the Annual Antique Boat Show and biennial Antique Raceboat Regatta
• Invitation to Friends Porch receptions
• Invitation to participate in annual Friends Cruises
• Pewter half-hull designed by Trustee Tony Mollica for the $1,000 Friends level
• Pewter half-hull designed by Jim Kincaid for the $2,000 plus Friends level
• Annual medallions for Friends half-hull
• 10% discount at the Museum Store
• Discounts on selected Educational Programs
• Limited private use of an antique boat with a captain provided by the Museum
• Listing as a Sponsor of the Annual Antique Boat Show and Auction
• Subscription to Museum publications
• Discount on Library Research Services
For more information please contact Christine Brown at (315)686-4104 ext. 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and print a Friends Membership Form, click here.