NOW BOOKING 2021 & 2022 DATES
Click to view rental documents:
The Antique Boat Museum is the perfect venue for any event including weddings, business meetings, family events, and parties. The relaxed atmosphere and first class facility options provide a blank slate that can adapt to any event. With over 300 unique boats on campus and views of the St. Lawrence from each facility option, your event will be an unforgettable experience at the Antique Boat Museum.
Contact Facility Rental Coordinator: Nikkia Raso; email@example.com or 315.686.4104 x223
If you are interested in learning more about holding a facility rental at the ABM, please schedule a facility rental tour in advance. Drop-in inquiries are not guaranteed availability for a tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting Ready Space ▾
- 2 hours of Boardroom usage is included for renters hosting their ceremony and reception with ABM. This is best suited for bridal parties and can fit approximately 50 people!
- Parking is available in the ABM gravel lot next to campus, on the street, and in the community lot near Watertown Savings Bank between Mary Street and James Street. Parking in the gravel lot is not allowed overnight and all vehicles should be removed by the end of the event.
- ABM provides restrooms which are accessible from the outside of the Haxall building for the duration of the event.
Inclement Weather ▾
- In the event of inclement weather, we offer use of the Gaffney Porch for small ceremonies and receptions and the ABM Tent for larger groups for no upcharge. The use of the facilities is contingent on the facility setup at the time of the event, and flexibility is key!
- ABM requires a temporary special event permit and licensed bartender to serve alcohol at events, and does not permit hard liquor on campus. ABM is currently looking into obtaining a liquor license for the 2022 season, and will provide updates when possible.
Spaces available for rent include the following:
The unique location of the ABM tent provides full views of the St. Lawrence River, including unforgettable summer sunsets. The ABM tent is 80’x40’, has decked flooring, built in lighting, and window view sides to enclose the tent as necessary. Ample lawn space allows for additional tents, lawn seating, cocktail area games, and more!
The Gaffney Porch is located on the water’s edge, providing great views and an ideal space for intimate dinners, receptions, cocktails, or dancing. The covered porch features decked flooring, bead board ceilings, classic beams, and roll down sides to protect guests during inclement weather without obstructing the view. The Gaffney Porch seats 60 guests.
McNally Yacht House
The Yacht House features the Museum’s in-water-fleet, providing a unique experience and a perfect location for an intimate dinner, reception, or cocktail area. The Yacht House has a decked surface, is fully covered, and partially sided. The McNally Yacht House seats 60 guests.
The Danforth Porch is located on the back the Haxall Building overlooking the water, allowing guests to take in the wonderful views of the ABM Campus. The partially covered porch is the perfect place for your band or a cocktail hour! The Danforth Porch seats 60 guests.
The view from the lawns of the Antique Boat Museum campus provide a perfect backdrop for any and every wedding ceremony. Ceremony Only bookings include two hours of time for the ceremony, and additional time can be requested at signing for an additional fee.
The Lewis Boardroom, located on the second floor of the Haxall Building, is the ideal location for your next off site meetings, retreats, and private events. The balcony overlooks the St. Lawrence River, providing incredible views, and the use of whiteboards, a TV, and teleconference materials are available upon request. The Boardroom seats 45 guests.
Dodge Education Center
The Dodge Education Center is an ideal space for team building conferences, interactive and hands-on classes, meetings, or retreats. Located on the second floor of the Haxall Building, this space includes whiteboards and a projection screen. The Education Center seats 45 guests.