Join us Saturday, July 3rd to celebrate Independence Day and all non-motorized craft at the 2020 Festival of Oar, Paddle, & Sail!
Celebrate Independence Day ABM Style! Enjoy the Festival of Oar, Paddle & Sail at ABM in the morning, spend the afternoon in downtown Clayton then come back to ABM for a fun-filled evening. Join us on July 3rd for a day of non-motorized activities both on and off the water. Learn how to row a skiff, go for a sail, try paddle board yoga at sunrise, build a cardboard boat, or row for donuts and learn from the experts about all kinds of small craft. Campus comes alive again in the evening with food, drinks, live entertainment, yard games and a great spot to view the Clayton Fireworks show. Weather permitting, we will have even more opportunities to get out on the water as the sun goes down on a beautiful River day. We hope you’ll join us for fun for all ages!
- 5:30-6:30 am – Sunrise SUP yoga with River Yoga
- 6:30-7:30 am – open rowing/learn to row/flat-water activities
- 8:00-10:00 am – Row 4 Donuts
- 10:30-2:30 pm – sailboat rides
- 10:30-7:30 pm – skiff livery open
- 11:00 am – USCG small craft safety class
- 1:00 or 2:00-5:30 pm – BREAK
- 5:30-7:30 pm – sailboat rides
- 5:30-9:30 pm – Food, Beverage, & Live Entertainment
- 8:00-9:00 pm – Sunset SUP yoga with River Yoga
- 9:30 pm – Fireworks
Check out this video of local artist Scott Ouderkirk creating the stained glass piece featured on the 2019 Festival Poster!