Courses & Programs
All courses have a low instructor-student ratio, and are taught on and around our beautiful waterfront campus. New classes are constantly being posted throughout the year so check back often.
Pre-registration is required for all courses and programs.
- We accept MasterCard or Visa, checks or money orders (and of course cash, if you pay in person at the Museum)
- Payment of full tuition is required upon registration.
- Scholarships for tuition are available, please call the Museum to inquire.
- Museum Members and Friends of the Museum receive discounts on selected classes.
- Discounts do not apply to Boater Safety, Captain’s Licensing, Towing Endorsement, or Master’s Licensing courses.
- Should you cancel more than 4 weeks before the start of the class, you will receive a full refund.
- Between 2 and 4 weeks before the start of the course, you will receive a credit toward a future course. Course credits will be good for one year from the cancellation date.
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of the class, we regret that we cannot refund or transfer your payment.
To contact the Museum Education Department, email firstname.lastname@example.org